items purchased via "buy now", which were auctions.

• mainlypostcards

3539 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

I changed all my sales to auction format to end on the 24th.

I checked when I did it, that there were no "buy now" items in my store.

However, today someone purchased a considerable number of items from me, by placing them in his basket/cart.
  • moonstone

951 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

I have had that problem as well. It seems that the 2 parts of the system are not linked, so a buyer who had items in his/her basket prior to your changing the terms of the sale, retain the terms under which they originally put them in their basket.

The point of changing, which I use as well, is NOT to have items finish when the seller is away or on holiday, and means the seller has to contact the buyer and explain that they will not be able to fulfil the sale until their return, which may be some time in the future.

Delcampe, in my experience, comes out of this blameless and the buyer blames the seller for not being properly organised.

It would be good to have this anomaly sorted out.
  • mainlypostcards

3539 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

I have had that problem as well. It seems that the 2 parts of the system are not linked, so a buyer who had items in his/her basket prior to your changing the terms of the sale, retain the terms under which they originally put them in their basket.

The point of changing, which I use as well, is NOT to have items finish when the seller is away or on holiday, and means the seller has to contact the buyer and explain that they will not be able to fulfil the sale until their return, which may be some time in the future.

Delcampe, in my experience, comes out of this blameless and the buyer blames the seller for not being properly organised.

It would be good to have this anomaly sorted out.
    • Erstellt am 18.04.2018 um 04:54
    I am not absolutely sure of your analysis.

The reason I am saying that, is that I had just reduced all my prices by 50%, when the sales came through.

Some of the items that were purchased were indeed at the full price - so they may have been in his basket, but others are at a reduced price.

Anyhow, I have contacted the buyer and explained the situation, expressing my surprise that he had been able to purchase anything from me and he's happy to wait until I can sort it out next week.
  • @miranda
    Administrator

479 Beiträge

Belgien

Hello,

The issue that has been reported here is being analysed now.
    We will get back to you as soon as I hear from the IT department.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • mainlypostcards

3539 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

Hello,

The issue that has been reported here is being analysed now.
    We will get back to you as soon as I hear from the IT department.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
    • Erstellt am 19.04.2018 um 08:41
    Thanks Miranda.

Werden Sie Mitglied der Sammler-Community!

Anmelden Einloggen